Robotics Expert Group – Kick off meeting
|Date:||28th February 2017|
|Time:||14:00 - 18:00|
|Venue:||Sheraton Grand Hotel|
|ul. Powiśle 7, Kraków|
|Who can come:||Members of the ASPIRE Robotics Expert Group|
|Add to your calendar:||
Click this button to download iCal file.
It can be imported to: Google Calendar, Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, and many other calendar applications.
+ Google Calendar
Click this button to export event data directly into Google Calendar.
Robotics Expert Group – Kick-off meeting
When: Tuesday 28th February 2017, 2.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Where: Sheraton Grand Hotel Kraków, ul. Powiśle 7
2.00 p.m. – 2.15 p.m.
Registration and coffee
2.15 p.m. – 2.45 p.m.
Part 1 – Introduction to Robotics Process Automation
Łukasz Gargasz, Head of Digital Centre of Excellence, Symphony Ventures
- Where the RPA journey starts?
- Where is the market today?
- What are the next steps?
- What is the future?
- How Symphony follows this journey?
- Krakow at the centre of RPA transformation.
2.45 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.
Part 2 – Where are we?
Company Introductions & Group discussion
- What robotics means to us
- Top challenges / opportunities
3.30 p.m. 3.45 p.m. – Coffee Break
3.45 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Part 3 – A way to get started
Krzysztof Czeczot, Managing Partner, ARC Consulting
Sławomir Kubit – Project Manager, ARC Consulting,
Ewelina Rapacz – Junior Change Manager, AFSS
- RPA – our understanding and approach
- How we do it – the path towards automation using Microsoft Technologies
- Case study – Amer Sports European Financial Shared Services
5.00 p.m. – 5.15 p.m.
Part 4 – Next steps
- Ways we want to work together as a group
- Topics for next meetings
5.15 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Part 5 – Networking drinks